Installing an SSL certificate is very easy, we’ll show you how to do it for free in this quick tutorial. Remember, these certificates are not free, if you need a free certificate, look at our ‘Let’s Encrypt’ tutorial and we’ll show you how to get a free SSL certificate for your website.
- Click on ‘SSL/TLS’ as shown below.
- Next click on ‘Generate, view, upload, or delete your private keys.’.
- Now you’re on a screen with a few different sections. We need to go to the ‘upload a new private key’ section.
- You have several options here, you can copy paste the key in the text box, or you can upload the key if you want.
- Add a description of the key if you like, this is optional.
- If you’ve pasted the key, click ‘save’, if you chose a file with the key, click ‘upload’.