If you host with us you can get a free SSL certificate to add an extra layer of security to your website. In this tutorial we’re going to create a free SSL certificate. Click here if you want to know how to install a non-free SSL certificate on your server.
Using Let’s Encrypt is very easy, just follow the steps below.
- Login to CPanel.
- Click on ‘Lets Encrypt SSL’ (See image below).
- You can now ‘issue’ a new SSL certificate for a domain you have. Click on the ‘issue’ link.
- Choose if you want to install the certificate on to your mail server as well.
- Click ‘issue’ again and your certificate will automatically be generated.
- Enjoy your free SSL certificate 🙂
Congratulations, you successfully created an SSL certificate for you website!