If you set up an email account in the previous tutorial, you can now access web mail. It’s easy, but it can be confusing if you’re new to cPanel, so let’s go over it very fast OK?
- If you’re not in your cPanel already, go to cPanel and login.
- Go to ‘Email Accounts’
- Now, if you already set up an Email account, scroll down to your accounts and click on ‘More’ like in the image below, if you didn’t set up an email account yet, watch the previous tutorial.
- Click on ‘Access Webmail’ in the drop-down menu.
- You can now choose from 3 email clients, choose whichever one you like. We use horde.
- You’ve accessed your cPanel webmail, congratulations :).