In this quick tutorial we’ll show you how to restore a backup in cPanel.
- First, go to cPanel.
- Login with your cPanel username and password.
Note: you can reach cPanel by typing in http://cpanel.domainnameexample.com (change domainnameexample to your domain name) in your browser address bar.
- In the section ‘Files’ click on ”Backup Wizard”
You can easily search for functions in cPanel with the search field. Just type in ”back” (like in the image below) and you’ll find it.
- Click “Backup” on the Backup Wizard page.
- Choose the data you want to back up.
- Choose where you want to save your backup and fill in a valid email address
- Click “Generate Backup”
Congratulation, you backed up your website!