Changing the email address of your cPanel is no rocket science, and we’ll show you that in this short tutorial.
- Go to your cPanel and fill in your username and password.
- Click on the login button, if the username and password you entered are correct, you should be logged in to cPanel.
Note: you can reach cPanel by typing in http://cpanel.domainnameexample.com (change domainnameexample to your domain name) in your browser address bar.
- In the section ‘preferences’ click on ”Contact Info”
You can easily search for functions in cPanel with the search field. Just type in ”Contact” (like in the image below) and you’ll find it.
- Fill in the email address of your choice.
- Save the email address by clicking the “save” button.
Congratulations, you’ve changed your cPanel email address!
Note: Make sure you fill in a valid email address, because server updates could be send to the email address.